Erica L. Gralla
Professor Erica Gralla studies operations and supply chain management in disaster response and other urgent or uncertain environments. Her research seeks to combine the strengths of human intuition and mathematical models to create better decision-making approaches. Current projects include transportation planning models for aid delivery, innovative ways to collect and analyze data to support emergency response decision-making, strategies to support better decision-making in design and product development, and human intuition for managing uncertainty.
- Ph.D., Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- M.S., Massachusetts Institute of Technology
- B.S.E., Princeton University
- Crisis, emergency, and risk management
- Systems engineering
- Operations research and management science