2006 - 2008
Consultant, Mobile Robots Division
Engineering Services Inc., Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Provided consultation services to the mobile robots division team on the design and operation of autonomous mobile robots.
- Implemented new methods for distributed wireless computer hardware architectures for mobile robots.
- Manufactured and integrated mobile robot prototypes.
2000 - 2002
Mechanical Engineer - Research & Development
General Electric, Medical Systems Division, Haifa, Israel
- Conducted research into the technical feasibility, design, operation and performance of mechanisms, components and mechatronic systems for medical imaging (CT-Computerized Tomography and PET-Positron Emission Tomography).
- Originated new design concepts for medical equipment, and supervised the development and integration of prototypes, project team activities, and design reviews.
- Performed dynamics and vibrations analyses of the systems to improve reliability and safety.
- Designed mechanical components, assemblies, tools and auxiliary equipment, and created solid models and detail drawings in SolidWorks, I-DEAS and AutoCAD.
- Reviewed and approved manufacturing designs and calculations and prepared cost estimates.
- Wrote technical reports, test procedures, proposals, product specifications, assembly instructions and installation manuals, and developed standards for maintenance procedures.
Klil Industries Ltd, Qiryat Bialik, Israel
- Designed and Integrated prototypes of aluminum structures and performed tests with "The Standards Institute of Israel".
- Performed strength and fatigue tests and analyses of aluminum products, structures, components and materials for buildings and industry implementation.
- Designed modules, tools, jigs and fixtures for use in manufacturing of aluminum products.
- Installed, repaired and maintained product line exhibits.